Vampire Knits: Projects to Keep You Knitting from Twilight to Dawn Review

Vampire Knits: Projects to Keep You Knitting from Twilight to Dawn
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Vampire Knits: Projects to Keep You Knitting from Twilight to Dawn? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Vampire Knits: Projects to Keep You Knitting from Twilight to Dawn. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Vampire Knits: Projects to Keep You Knitting from Twilight to Dawn ReviewI can't tell you how much I love this book. I've loved vampires since watching Dark Shadows when I was growing up, all the way through Lestat and now Twilight. So, this book was a must for me. I knew that I'd love it because it had to do with two of my favorite things, vampires and knitting, but I didn't expect it to be as nice as it is. And not just the photography - beautiful photography is common in knitting books. Where this book stands out is this - the patterns are all on pages that are kind of yellowed and old looking with a gothic font, there are little "tid-bites" of vampire information on just about every page, there are two vampire quizzes, and there is even a page of tips on getting blood out of our knitting! That sounds kind of funny, but it's really very practical! Each chapter has kind of a theme and there is a little paragraph at the beginning of each one. The author's writing is really good - informative and yet with a sense of humor. I thought I knew quite a bit about vampires, but I learned a lot from this book that I didn't know.
As for the patterns, they are really nice. They are mostly accessories, which are my favorite thing to knit anyway. There are socks, scarves, capes, bags, hats, etc. A lot of them have kind of a gothic feel to them, but not so much that anyone couldn't wear most of them. There are a few with vampire sayings on them, but if you wanted to make them without the sayings or change them, that would be easy to do.
I wouldn't think twice about buying this book. I buy knitting books all the time and this is one of the most unique books I have and I highly recommend it.Vampire Knits: Projects to Keep You Knitting from Twilight to Dawn OverviewSurrender to the allure of knits inspired by the immortals we all love to fear. If you adore Twilight, True Blood, or The Vampire Diaries, this collection of 28 imaginative and beautiful projects is sure to captivate. • Black capes are so 1897, instead get stylish with the dead sexy Sidhe Shrug. • Unleash your inner shapeshifter with the Werewolf Hat. • Keep warm while holding hands with your vampire by wearing these Bellisima Mittens. • Around humans? Use the Blood Bottle Cozies to disguise your beverage. Whether you are wandering the Carpathian Mountains or the bayous of Louisiana, these smoldering projects—for knitters of all levels—will keep you well protected, no matter what you attract.

Want to learn more information about Vampire Knits: Projects to Keep You Knitting from Twilight to Dawn?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment