Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy The Secret of the Ages? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Secret of the Ages. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
The Secret of the Ages ReviewThe Secret of the Ages is the Law of Attraction. Many of the other writers in this category actually quote this author, and refer to this book, which is partly how I discovered it.Coincidentally, my yoga teacher was quoting the Law of Attraction in class, and I really appreciated what she was saying. When I picked up the book after class, I noticed that it was a 30 year old well used hardcover copy of this book. The pages she held with paperclips were the ones she would regularly quote in class while instucting us to hold a positive mental image.
As I leafed through the book, I was impressed by it, and immediately ordered it off Amazon.
If you are like me, as you read this book you will gain many profound insights, and many great visual and inspiring examples of how others apply the LOA in their lives. If you are like me, then the further you get into this book, the more you will appreciate that this may be one of the best books you will ever read.
Desire is an important motive factor in manifesting what you want in your life. In fact, without desire nothing much happens. If you can feel more desire for something, you can be do and have what you want more quickly. The stronger your desire and motivation, the more likely it is that you will get what you want. So, the more you desire and can imagine the value that this book will bring, the more likely you are to buy it. Hope this was useful.
The Secret of the Ages OverviewRobert Collier's book, “The Secret of the Ages,� sold over 300,000 copies during his life. This book includes the practical psychology of abundance, desire, faith, visualization, confident action, and becoming your best.
Want to learn more information about The Secret of the Ages?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment